Brief Introduction of Crucible / Melting Crucible / Graphite Crucible:
Material: 99.98% carbon content, 0.02% ash content
Application: advanced fire-resistant material in metallurgical industry & jewelry making & recycling industry.
Advantages & Features of Crucible / Melting Crucible / Graphite Crucible:
1. High purity, high density, high hardness, long using life
2. Corrosion resistant, strong acid and alkali resistant
3. Can be specially designed to suit the product
4. High temperature resistant
5. The ash Content is less than 300, it is not easily to change the charactors when melting
6. Good thermal conductivity, shorten the melting time and low energy consumption
7. Isostatic pressure & slate high pressure forming craft process, to make the graphite stable
Precautions When Using Graphite Melting Crucible to Load the Melting Metals
1. Do not fall or hit the graphite melting crucible from high places
2. Don't let the graphite melting crucible be wet, put it at dry place.
3. When using in first time, please heat the graphite melting crucible slowly, and don't heat it rapidly.
This can protect the graphite melting crucible pot extend the using life.
Packing and Shipping
1. Is your company a manufacturer?
2. What is export percentage in your company whole business?
A: over 95%. Main customers distribution: Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Africa, Russia, Austria, Germany, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Luxemburg, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina etc.
3. What value added services does your company provide?
A: Our main products: graphite,carbon,continuous casting graphite jig,pole graphite mold,graphite crucible,household carbon products,self-lubricating bearings,abrasion proof graphite products,electronic component encapsulation graphite mold,artificial graphite,natural graphite powder ,flexible graphite product,graphite raschig ring,graphite rod,carbon plate,mechanical seal,etc
4. How could I get a quick quotation?
A: With the following information, it will help a lot for a quick calculation of price for you:
Firstly, A drawing or detailed explanation of graphite dimensions.
Secondly, Graphite material technical specifications, or alternatively applications of your required graphite products.
Inquire Basket (0)